Wearables. IoT. Cloud.
EMITTI is all about involvement, inspiration, and integration. We hope you are too. In case you haven’t figured it out, EMITTI does cloud, mobile, wearables, and Internet of Things. We are currently hunting for a backend engineer. Our ideal person has the passion and commitment to create incredible products while continually thinking “outside of the box.” You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
Technical skills utilized: Angular/React, Android/IOS, AR technologies
Required Skills Include:
- 2+ years of experience developing web solutions using Angular or React.
- Experience using source code control systems, such as Git.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (Some flexibility if you are amazing and you have an equivalent combination of education and recent, relevant work experience.)
- Experience implementing hybrid or web mobile solutions for Android or IOS
- Experience implementing native mobile solutions for Android or IOS
- Experience with AWS, such as EC2, SES, SQS, SNS, IAM, S3, CloudFront, RDS, DynamoDB and other Amazon managed services.
Location: One cool thing about EMITTI? We look for the best people. We are not limited by geographical location. Our team functions as a distributed team with headquarters in Dayton, Ohio. However, we have people located in various parts of the country – and even in other parts of the world. We keep primarily East Coast working hours but utilize technology to keep the team in the loop. So, if you aren’t in Ohio, don’t let that limit you.
Interested? Contact us at email@example.com